Thursday, March 08, 2007
Azila would be going over to thailand in 1 more days time.
hope she have a safe trip to and back.
by the time she came back it would be our birthday.
when i was in my secondary school life
i never thought of meeting not to say know someone who shared the same birthday as me. and i'm sure non of u would have expected you would meet someone(if you have) who shared the same birthday as you.
You might as, how did both of you know and found out each other's birthday??
here's how we did:
I still remember it's the 20th of march 2006.
we were supposed to have a class BBQ at the 23rd of march
and we were discussing on wat items to be bought and brought for it.
i still remember yuda, me azila and someothers were there. marcus was there too(i think)
and while we were discussing abt wat to do after the BBQ, someone i think marc or heng suggested going clubbing.
In my mind i told myself this :"count me out... I'm nt those clubbing type and i seriously hate smokers. and telling me to stay in a smoky place for 1-2hrs tts crazy".
and i remembered Azila saying:"I'll be 18 by then".
this led me thinking
she said that, that means her birthday is nt over?
today's the 20th theres 21st, 22nd and 23rd till the BBQ
if she didnt say "I'll be 18 today" "I'll be 18 tmr" and "I'll be 18 on the day of the BBQ", this means her birthday is on the 22nd?? same as me??
i wanted to comfirm with her. But my internet connection got alittle screwed-up. and i got disconnected fr msn several times b4 my question can make my way to her.
therefore,
i went to slp(how anti climax huh?)
the next day, i comfirmed with her through msn
(remind me why handphones are invented for)
and thats how we found out we were actually having our birthday on the same day
she's older then me by 3-4hrs which makes me younger then her.
We call each other 'my twin' since then and ya i still called her azila most of the time thou.
And this is how I found the 1st person that shares the same birthday as me.
posted at 3/08/2007 01:29:00 AM