Wednesday, January 03, 2007
hello~~ miss mee??
or you miss keow teow
^^
Aft the Taiwan quake, and the damaging of the undersea cables, I had some difficulties logging in MSN, Blogger and many sites which resulted in delaying of completion of my assignments, projects and etc. I have made some efforts to update blogs, appear online on MSN etc sometimes successful, sometimes not.
Starting year 2007, I would like to reflect on wat happened to me on 2006 and thue improve myself for a better 2007.
(You can choose not to read as this is a long post, but if you are really keen to know wat i think of 2006 now, pls read on ^^)
Start of 2006:
1) I started my year 2 of my poly life, not being so addicted to maple, but to dota. Playing till 1, sometimes 3am in the morning! when sch starts at 9, sometimes 8 am! So i get like 5-7hrs of sleep daily, which isnt enuff for a human being. Cause of this 'slping disorder', I didnt have the energy to pay attention in my sch which resulted in failing my common test badly, but luckily Yuda offered help in some modules and i did pass but i failed 1 module.
2) Then during the holidays, I met with a accident. During a class outing, i fell down from a 2 seater bicycle and got more then 10 spots of abrasions on my body. Some as wide as 5cm, some as small as 1cm. But one thing that worried those people is a 1.5cm cut on my chin. A piece of flesh was hanging on my chin, and at the angle of my chin theres a big abrasion which is wide until my cheeks. I got bandaged by the sucky police/paramadics watever you call them. Their equipment was crappish. Bandages which turned slightly yellowish, and tt guy name salif wanted to put antiseptic on my chin. (in case you duno, my chin was splited open seeing wats underneath my skin) luckily marcus stopped him. I got send to the Navy harbour at changi area where i waited shortly for an ambulance to arrive. Finally i got professional bandages from certified paramaedics. And was drove to Changi hospital. I got attended by a doctor and he took a examination on me. After a X-ray proving that my bone around my chin was not broken or shattered, i was send for laceration(stitching). To cut the long story short, i got interview by a police investigator, i took a walk with my frends in the shopping mall at simei and went hme. YT, Aloy & JunLong visited me during that night, bt i was so tired that i didnt know they visited me until my mum told me. My sincere apologies for that.
7 Days later, i went to SengKang polyclinic to remove my stitches. 6 stitches was removed and dressing was given. The next day to my amazed, i saw one stitch hanging on my wound, and i took a trip back to SK polyclinic and waited for my turn to remove that 1 stitch.
Till today i didnt blame KH for that accident, thou he's in deep remorse that day.
3) I repeated my modules, and start psycoing those around me abt a particular person who 'in someways' cause me and another frend's repeating of module. Why did i regret wat i did, *points to my 1st point in this entry*.
NOW, I feel that repeating my module, is due to my ''No-life Lifestyle'', ''Sleepless Sleepy'' and ''Go Home Dota/Maple'' thinking. AND from now on WILL NOT BLAME THAT PARTICULAR PERSON FOR WHAT HE DID.
***(Thou i still dislike him for his unhealthy lifestyle/PSI regular contributing)***
So in short, the 3 things that left me with some deep impressions in 2006 is:
1) Improper organisation of time
2) Not taking safty precaution
3) Pushing blame on others for mistakes I have made
I know this is a "!£$%^&* LONG POST, some would not spend the time to read, i dun blame you. All the best for YOU in your year 2007.
It's ur life, It's ur story. Is weather you wan it to be good, or you wan it to be like the year before. the word i use in my case, is 'Unproductive'
I will type my 'famous'
10 Nominantly Things I Wan For Year 2007
(I'm still thinking wat i wan, and i think this year, '10' might be shrunked to a smaller number)
Take care all (^^)
posted at 1/03/2007 12:51:00 AM