Sunday, December 10, 2006
First and formost, Happy Birthday to YewTat.
you're FINALLY 18 and can drink legally
and you'll be taking ur BTT soon i suppose.
my frend call me take tt test as private xia.
considering my pot luck skill. I think i can pass.
Secondly.
i'm sooo tired. Even aft a shower.
heres smt for you all to watch and laugh at
if you consider yourself to be a singaporean,
you shd watch it
http://ic3.deviantart.com/fs12/f/2006/317/3/f/SINGAPULA.swf
flash animation. wait for it to load as it'll take time.
Thirdly.
As i'm listening a song ytd,
1 particular phrase in the lyrics hit me
here it goes:
Dreams can make me mad
I can't leave my dream
I can't stop myself
Don't know what I am
What lies are truth?
What truths are lies?
[Quote]Art of Life is a song about life, about despair and surrender combating against eternal hope and light, about humans struggling to survive in a world which may seem like a desert at times.[/Quote]
[Side note: art of life took 2 years to be composed and recorded, unlike songs nowadays which need ard 6mths - 1year to complete a album which has ard 10 songs]
posted at 12/10/2006 12:20:00 AM