Wednesday, June 28, 2006
K great..
it's 423 in the morning...
many of you would be slping, and some may have woken up...
instead of studying, i'm blogging-.-
i hooked this out of joel's blog, and i've never done this b4..
hmm wonder how long it'll take.
10 nominally things important about me
1. 5 things i blog about
. The things i saw along my way home
. How people irritate me in sch on my way home etc
. Wat i've been doing in sch
. Dota happenings
. Mere small little things that fly by my day, which includes minor events
2. 5 things on my shopping list
. Snacks for me to eat during late night hours
. A new mouse pad
. New clothes, shoes, bag
. Maple A-cash(thou i'm a irregular mapler)
. New phone
. Argg... any thing under the world
3. 5 things i'll do in this other half of the semester
. Talk cock
. Go out with my poly pals more often
. Play less dota
. TRY to pass this sem
. Spent less money
4. 5 things about a ger
. 2 eyes
. 1 mouth
. 1 nose
. 2 ears
. bleh >.<
5. Frends i'm recently closed with(or since way back)
. yt
. aloy
. jl
. and those poly peeps of ME0513-B5
6. 5 things i cannot live without having or doing
. My gadgets tt i have (Ipod, Ngage, Computer etc)
. Money
. Imagining things
. Junk food (including instant noodles)
. Sex and Masturbation (without these, i'll never exist. Credits to my mum and dad)
7. Codes i try to follow
. Always Smile
. 10 am lecturer means 10 leave house (some times i leave my hse at 9.30)
. Money is meant to be kept for my old age and marridge
. Sleep early (O'rly??)
. keep talking to make life interesting
8. Things about me you never know(or isit??)
. I hate my hair (but i dunno about my frends)
. I say nothing, never mind, forget it etc when ppl ask me to repeat my statement
. I need glasses (but i hope i get contact lences)
. The last time i cried was in poly yr 1 cause my brother scolded me stupid
. i feel that no one is important to me right now
. I'm bare bodied now
. It's 503am and i've studied little
. I wish my hair is str8
. I get moved by animes eg Mai Hime, princess mononoke etc
. A friend of mine said i got no interest in girls
9. Things I like about myself
. I dun need a comb(thou i have 1)
. I have some money in the bank
. My eyes
. i act as thou i dunno wats going on ard me
. I have friends
Things i dun like about myself
. My hair
. I get peer pressured
. I feel itch often
. My height
. I'm shy
10. Things i wanna do, or have, in my life
. Rebond and dye my hair
. Go for a long oversea trip
. Learn every things under the sun
. Get married
. Money
. Drive a car
. Be un-bias
. Never smoke (haven smoke even 1 till now)
. Attend friend's marridge
. Do the things i say i wanna do
........................................................................................
great... finally i'm done it's 523 now
1 hr to write this 10 stuff
and hmm it's hard to write that......
lol dun belive??
try it lor... bet you'll feel troubled
and i really need to go touch my books now.. gtg till then
^^
posted at 6/28/2006 04:15:00 AM